Search This Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2016

 St Patrick's Day Card



Project using printable image


This is a card I made with the printable image the was given to us to make something out of it. I love making cards for everything. When I saw this image I fell in love with it. Infinity Engraving put the image up as the challenge image. We were to put a button and some lace in it. 


I first printed my images then chose the paper that I liked. I think the hardest part of card making is picking your paper.


I then gathered my supplies. This is what you will need to complete your card.
1.Printer image   2. Three different kinds of paper
3. glue  4. paper cutter  5. glue
6. ink pad and ink dober  7. sizzors
8. stickles  9. button  10. lace


Cut you paper to the size of the card you want it to be. I did a 5" by a 6 and a 1/2 " card. I then cut my first layer 1/8 'smaller than the card base,  the next layer 1/8 "small the that layer . I than inked the sides of the image.


I glued down each piece of paper and added the clover stickers to the side. I than put stickles on all the clovers so they would be sparkly. 


I added the lace to the side, put a cute green bow on her head, and added the button at the bottom.


I opened the card and put a few stickers to decorate the inside of the card. This was a easy and fun card to make. Infinity Engraving finds the best images to make cards with.


Thank you for taking the time to see what I made and I hope you will try it for yourself. 

Allie Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment