Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Mixed Media Forever

Forever 

Mixed Media

                      

I made this Mixed Media using the word Forever as my chipboard  in this project. I love the  word forever, my husband and have been married for 25 years this year. I picked this pitchure for this project to celebrate our anniversary.   

This is the supplies you will need to complete the project. 
1. Canvas  2. Mod Podge  3. Glitter
4. Tuley  5. paint brush  6. copy of pitchure
7. Twine  

You will start by using the Modge Podge to paint on each letter to sprinkle the glitter on. You should do one letter at a time so it does not mix the colors. Set it aside to dry.


You will then cut the pitchure out to how you want it to look on the canvas. I did not want any back ground so I cut that out of the pitchure. Then Mode Podge the tulle to the canvas and the pitchure. Sprinkle some silver glitter over it to give it some sparkle.

Next you wrap the twine around the canvas three times and make a bow. Glue down the Forever word and you are done. Very fun and easy project. I love it so did my husband when I gave it to him as his anniversary gift. Thank you for stopping by to see what I made. Don't forget to go to Infinity Engraving website to get some  chip board for yourself. 

Allie Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment