Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2016

International Chicken Wing Day

             International Chicken Wing Day

International Chicken Wing Day

This blog is about a recipe for chicken wings. I love chicken wings pretty much any way that they are made. It goes back to when I was a small child (7 years old). My mom was frying some chicken wings in some oil on the stove and I decided to help her out. I saw a bottle of Italian dressing next to the stove. I pored it in to the skillet all over the wings. Well my mom was not to happy about it, but she did not want to throw out the food. She went ahead and continued to let them simmer in the sauce. It was so good, now to this day our family makes them at least once a week. We did change it a bit in that we fry the wings then put them in the oven to get them crispy. This is our family recipe the we use and love love love so much.

Italian Chicken Wings


Salt
Pepper

2 pounds chicken wings, cut up
Oil

Italian Dressing

Season the chicken with salt and  pepper. Heat oil in a deep fryer or skillet to 360-375°F and fry wings for about 10 minutes. Remove wing and place in a baking dish, put the whole bottle of Italian dressing over them. Cook in the oven for 10 min at 375 degrees. Turn over and cook for another 10 min. Serve over rice and they are so yummy.

Thank you for stopping by to read my blog.

Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment