Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Gift Tag For Baby Boy

Gift Tag For Baby Boy

Tag


I love making tags, they are fun to make, and pretty easy. This tag I made for someone who had a baby boy. I needed a gift tag for the gift and thought of the Julie Nutting stamps I have. Usually I will cut cardstock paper for my tag. This time I had the chipboard tag I got from Infinity Engraving, and wanted to us that for my tag. You can also get the stamps from Infinity Engraving to.



This is a list of what you will need to make this project.

1. Scissors  2. Ink  3. Block for Stamp
4. Baby Stamp ( Julie Nutting ) from Infinity Engraving
 5. Boy set stamp ( Julie Nutting ) from Infinity Engraving
6. Chipboard Tag from Infinity Engraving 
7. Mod Podge  8. Paint brush 9. Multi liquid glue
10. Different kinds of ribbon  11. washi tape
12. several pieces of paper 13. Stamps from Close to my heart


I started by putting Modge Podge on the chipboard to glue down my paper. Placed the paper over the chipboard and pushed out all the bubbles. Let the paper dry for about 1/2 hr. and timed the edges.  

 

 I then stamped the images of the baby and the clothes for the baby on the papers I chose. I then fuussy cut them out and glued them together. 


 

I then stamped the wording at the top of the tag, added the washi tape. 




I glued the baby and added the lace to the bottom over the washi tape. I did a piece of twin at the top of the lace also. Put some sequins to add a little bling. The last thing I did was cut two kinds a ribbon and twin for the top of the tag. This was a easy and fun project to make. The mom to be now has a gift tag that is a keepsake also. You can get the stamps and the chipboard tag at Infinity Engraving, so you can make your own gift tag. Thank you for stopping to read this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment