Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Hostess Cupcake Day

Cupcake Tag

Hostess Cupcake Day


Hostess Cupcakes are my favorite cupcakes. I was so excited to do this project. Hostess Cupcakes are second only to Twinkies. Because they are so good, it is only right that they have their own day. The cupcakes have a hard chocolate on top with hard icing that tops it off. It's chocolate cake is amazing too, The best part is the creamy dreamy filling inside. I usually pull off everything and eat it and save the dreamy creamy surprise for last. That is the reason why they have there own day.
I thought that I would get a few Cupcakes as I make this tag. I did get a few of the other brands, but Hostess is the top one of them all. 

Today I will be making a tag. I will be using the 
Chipboard from Infinity Engraving for my cupcakes. 

 

This is a list of what you will need to make the tag.
1. Cupcake chip board ( Infinity Engraving ) 
2. Paper of your choice  3. Doily 
 4. a piece of thin cardboard ( I took mine from the back of one of my paper packs) 5. twine 6. Paper cutter  7. scissors
8. Two kinds of ribbon  9. Mod Podge  10. Stickles 
11. Gesso  12. Paint colors you chose 13. paint brushes
14. flower jewels 

 

You will first get your chipboards and paint them with Gesso. You do that so that it seals the chipboard.


Next you will paint the chipboard the colors we chose. When it is dry, use the stickles where you want it. 


Then you will Mod Podge the cardboard to the paper. Let it dry for   min. and Mod Podge the doily to the paper. Then brush a layer of Mod Podge over the top of whole tag. Next you will Mod Podge the chipboard cupcakes to the tag.Punch a hole at the top and add is some bribon to the top of the tag. Last you will glue some bling on the tag so it will sparkle. 

I very much had fun making this tag. And eating a lot of Hostess cupcakes. Thank you for stopping by, be sure to read some of the other posts.  You can get the cupcake and any other ones you like at ......   http://ie-studio-creations.com/.../c1/Featured_Products.html

No comments:

Post a Comment