Search This Blog

Monday, November 2, 2015

Pocket Letters

I am just learning  how to do the blogging thing. O and I am not good at putting my thoughts down on paper or should I say on a blog. I can't spell very good, and my sentence structure probably will not be the best. But I will do my best at doing this. I was on YouTube one day and looking at how to videos and came across someone showing their pocket letter they got from someone else. I liked it a lot. I then looked at more videos and in one of them a person said the Janette Lane was the founder of this. I watched a few of her videos and realized that I like this a lot. Each card in each little pocket was like making a ATC card, i have done that several time. and love making them. I am a big card maker and have so many cards that I have made that they are coming out of my ears. I thought was I can do this and meet new friends all over the world. I like people and people all over is even better. I could share my art with people who could really appreciate it. I then  joined several Facebook sites so that I could make them then trade. I loved everything about making it.

                                                  This was the very first one I  made.
                                                                 This is the front
This is the back
This was a theme was Panda, 




No comments:

Post a Comment