Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

 Crochet

I have been Crocheting some washcloths for Christmas gifts for a low-income housing building. Several ladies are helping with this project. In this post, I am going to teach you how to make one. I will not teach you the basic stitch, I hope you will already know them. If you do not know them, then go to youtube there are good how-to videos that can teach you.

1.chain 26

2. At the end count back 2 and go into the 3 chain stitch and then do double crochet all the way to the end.

3. When you at the end chain 2 and go into the 3rd hole and double crochet and 2 chains. 

4. You will repeat this for a total of 14 rows.

5. You will then go around the outside of the cloth with w single crochet. 

6. You have done it, I think it takes me about 5 hrs for me to do it. But I am slow. 

I do hope you will try this.

This is one with the border

This is one is with out the border

No comments:

Post a Comment